The Motability Scheme is a UK registered charity to keep you mobile through exchanging your mobility allowance to lease a brand new car.
At Partridge of Hampshire we pride ourselves on being Premier Motability Partners and will enhance The Motability Scheme with up to £500 Advance Payment contribution on the whole BMW Motability range.
This means that you can get a wide range of BMWs from Nil advance payment and we even have a selected range of BMWs available from stock.
Our Motability Specialists will be able to guide you through the entire application process and answer any questions you may have.
Why should you join The Motability Scheme?
The benefits of choosing a BMW on The Motability Scheme includes the following:
• A new BMW every 3 years
• 60,000 mile allowance or 100,000 miles for Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles (WAV)
• Insurance all included
• All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs built in
• Accident and breakdown cover
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
• Ability to nominate up to two drivers
Meet the Partridge BMW Motability Team
Who can join The Motability Scheme?
Many people can qualify for The Motability Scheme, the scheme takes into account a vast range of conditions and disorders of its customers.
If you receive one of the following and currently have more than 12 months award length remaining, you are likely to be eligible:
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
• Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• Armed Forced Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you are unsure if you are eligible or have questions about a BMW Motability car, contact our skilled BMW Motability team today.
Our Motability Offers