THE PARTRIDGE BMW BODYSHOP
When your BMW is in need of repair, no matter how large or small, you can rely on the Partridge BMW Bodyshop to offer you nothing less than the best.
We understand how upsetting an accident or damage to your vehicle can be so our team of BMW trained technicians work hard to ensure your repair is as simple and seamless as possible, offering you quality, efficiency and expertise.
The BMW Approved Bodyshop Promise
The BMW Approved Bodyshop Promise means that:
- Following an accident our team will support you and your insurer with advice and guidance
- We will work with your insurer to make sure that you are not left stranded
- When you contact us, we will respond promptly
- Our employees are trained to BMW Standards maintaining the highest levels of quality
- We only use BMW Approved repair methods ensuring a safe repair
- We will always use Genuine BMW Parts and paint
- We will ensure that you are kept informed during the repair process
- Following the repair of your vehicle, the BMW anti corrosion warranty will remain in place
- We will return your car to you washed and vacuumed
- We will issue you with a BMW Approved Certificate of repair which guarantees our quality of workmanship for the lifetime of your ownership of the vehicle
Your Right To Choose
Your insurance company may pressure you to use an Insurance Approved Repairer of their choice but it is your right to decide who repairs your vehicle. Insurance Approved Bodyshops may not use Genuine BMW Parts and Approved BMW repair methods, which is why we recommend that you request that your BMW is repaired only by a BMW Approved Bodyshop.
From time to time, you may find yourself in a situation where your once-perfect BMW is out of shape. Small dents, scratches, alloy wheel damage and cosmetic imperfections can all be rectified by our trained technicians. Speak to us about alloy wheel scuffs and scratches, paintless dent removal, scratch removal, stonechips and glass repair. We can take care of it all.